Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ftw!

I was browsing myspace just now to search some new music then after awhile i get bored i randomly went to check Paramore instead. I scroll down and down and .......








Guess what.....?









































PARAMORE IS OFFICIALLY COMING TO SG!
Yes it's official!

THEYRE COMING ON MARCH 7 (!!!)


I know you guys will go like O_O wtf, i thought it's rumours?

Check this out: www.myspace.com/paramore

T
he first thing I saw I went like this: O_O
and I even asked this to myself,
"Omg, is it true or am I dreaming? Omg omg omggg!
Paramore is finally coming to SG! Omg omg omg!!"

Yes believe me, I said "Omg" for Idk how many times haha I know its annoying but I can't help it!

Tell me who wouldn't go sexcited when their favourite band is coming to their country.
After all the rumours and shits on all over Facebook....
Hahahah I waited for so fuken long time for this thing to happen.

And now, finally god granted my/our wish hahahah!

Okay okay enough.
I really need to save alot of money for this shit!
Who's with me?

Now all you gotta do is spread the loveeee! ^^,